Sundance Printing is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality printing services on-time. We know how important it is to have what you need within the timeframe you need it. We’re all running businesses here, so the last thing you should worry about is if your printer is going to deliver what you need by the deadline.
Our Primary Printing Services
Every business needs marketing materials to successfully communicate with their current customers and prospective customers.
- Business Cards – The good old standard marketing material when it comes to running a business. We print all kinds of business cards, from matte business cards to business cards with gold foil accents.
- Letterhead – We can print letterhead on various types of paper. Whatever meets your overall marketing image, Sundance Printing can do it.
- Envelopes – All Different shapes, sizes and colors.
- Brochures – Matte, Glossy, Tri-Fold, Four-Panel and more.
Give us a call or e-mail us for your brochure design and printing needs
- Invoices – Professional-looking invoices are another great chance to brand your business.
Other Printing Services
Sometimes you need a little extra oomph to market and organize your business. Fear not! We have everything you need, and maybe some ideas you haven’t considered before.
- Carbonless Forms in as many parts as you need
- Bound Books
- Hang Tags for Products
- Door Hangers
- Pages for your Daily Planner
- Pocket Folders, and Stacked Sets to go into them
- Direct Mail Pieces
- Invitations / Announcments
- Rubber and Self-Inking Stamps
- Notary Stamps
For any printing project, we will ask you the following questions
A little preparation on your part is very important to keeping your cost and timeframe to a minimum.
- Name and Company information
- Have you been to Sundance Printing before?
- How did you hear about us?
- What is the nature of your business? (If we know what our customers do, we can refer others to you.)
- Describe what your piece is to be used for and what you want it to look like.
- What are you calling this project? (So we make sure we’re speaking the same language — if you call it a “flyer” but we call it a “brochure,” madcap comedy will ensue!)
- Will we design it or will someone else?
- Have you read the articles on our website?
- What ink color(s)?
- What kind and color paper(s) do you want?
- Will it be mailed?
- How many do you need?
- What is the finished size?
- What color(s) ink?
- Who will be proofing? What is their phone/fax/email?
- Does it need to be cut?
- Does it need folding?
- Does it need numbering?
- Does it need perfing? (Short for “perforating” which is punching holes to make it easier to tear.)
- Does it need scoring? (To make it easier to fold by hand)
Bored yet? (Now you know why we send our fun “Facts of Life” newsletter that doesn’t have any articles about printing.) Truth be told, printing can sometimes be boring! Hard to believe, but it’s true. Once you understand, that education about the printing process and proper preparation of your projects (alliteration is never boring!) is the key to making your printing wildly exciting…well, then…you’ll have wildly exciting printing.